Need Help? CALL +91-9911373368, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
FEMALE INFERTILITY TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA
Female Infertility can be treated by Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurvedic treatment is very effective for the treatment of female infertility. Ayurveda suggests certain herbs for the treatment of Female infertility.
Factors Involved For Healthy Offspring
There are various factors which are involved in the creation of healthy offspring. According to Ayurveda, conception occurs due to healthy sperm, healthy ovum and healthy uterus. Reproductive health for both the partners depends upon the healthy sperm and ova. In women, the ovum is produced by Shukra tatva. In male semen is produced by the sexual stimulation.
Healthy Shukra tissue depends on the health of the partners. If health of the any one of the partner is weak, then it can create unhealthy offspring.
(1) Agnus Castus (Vitex Agnus Castus) - This herb helps to restore any hormone imbalance and increases fertility. It has been found that 50 women diagnosed with infertility 7 has been found to be pregnant daily for three month, and rest of them attained normal progesterone level. Agnus Castus is helpful for women who have shortened luteal phase .It helps to normalizes.
• Regular periods
• Period occurrence ,that have ceased
• Improves heavy bleeding
• Increases ratio of progesterone to estrogen by balancing excess estrogen.
(2) Ashwagandha (withania Somniferous) - It is the drug of choice for female sterility, but the most effective among female is Phala Ghrita. It is given in doses of two teaspoon full each twice daily on an empty stomach.
(3) Vanga Bhasma - Vanga Bhasma is given in doses of 150 mg each, twice daily with honey. It treat Endometriosis and Blocked fallopian tube.
(4) Shilajeet - Shilajeet is very useful in the treatment of female infertility. It is given in doses of one teaspoonful twice daily.
(5) Bala (sida rhombi folia) - It is used both internally and locally for the treatment of sterility. The root is boiled in milk and oil and is used with lukewarm water as a douche. It removes defects in the genital tract, for the effective combination of the sperm with the ovum in the uterus.
(6) Shatvari and Musli – Shatavari and Musli is very useful for the treatment of Ovulation disorders. Ovulation disorders results into frequent periods.
(7) Gugglu – Gugglu is useful in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome.
DIET AND BEHAVIOUR TO BOOST FERTILITY
A female under treatment for infertility must be advised to desist from alkaline and pungent foods. Fruits and sweet substance should be consumed in larger amount. Daily physical exercise and proper hygiene are recommended.
There are two important foods which can boost fertility by increasing the power of the shukra Dhatu. Bhringana and Vrishya foods increase fertility power. Bhringana food enhances all seven Dhatu and increases the shukra. Vaishya food increases the shukra Dhatu.
Increase Fertility later In Life
Fertility can be increased later in life also. If you are above the age of 40 and you wish to conceive, then proper diet and regime should be followed to increase fertility. Women should take proper care during menstruation. Proper hygiene and cleanliness should be maintained during the periods. Avoid junk foods and chemical foods during this period and take proper rest also.
We at astrokapoor.com perform immense research in Ayurveda for the treatment of Female Infertility. We have one to one counseling and session for each couple to find the exact cause of infertility and then the recommendation of appropriate medicines.
Female Infertility Treatment
Ayurveda and Female Infertility Treatment
Infertility In Female
© Copyright 2014-15 Astro Kapoor, All rights reserved.